At ACL Strong, we help skiers and riders protect their knees through specialized exercises so they can work and play on the snow with a lower risk of injury. ACL injuries and chronic knee pain can end your career on the snow earlier than planned, but a neuromuscular training program can reduce the chance of injury and improve performance!
The Snow Course will guide your members through a step-by-step plan with the exact exercises that will help them feel better, move better, and be more resilient against injuries.
This online course includes a 4 week training blueprint, a FREE 2 Week Bonus Challenge, a Mid-Season Maintenance refresher course, expert guidance, and tons of extra tips for promoting healthy knees and joints.
This course will help improve:
- STRENGTH in the legs, hips, and core muscles
- BALANCE in a variable environment
- LANDING MECHANICS for jumps and turns
- AGILITY for reacting, cutting, and changing directions
- FLEXIBILITY for performance and recovery
- KNEE POSITION and BODY AWARENESS
When you register a group for the Snow Course, each participant will get:
- A 4 week step-by-step plan, plus 2 bonus weeks
- 7 modules and 30+ exercises for lower extremity strength and conditioning
- Easy-to-follow video and written instructions with guidance by sports injury prevention expert, Dr. Leslie Desrosiers, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Access to our private Facebook group for support from experts and alumni
- Option to upgrade for a long-term maintenance program or add-ons with additional training exercises
- Group access will be valid for up to 1 year
- FREE COURSE BONUS: Mid-Season Maintenance Course with 3 more modules released mid-season to help overcome fatigue, manage stiffness, and avoid late-season injuries