At ACL Strong, we help skiers and riders protect their knees through specialized exercises so they can stay healthy and keep doing what they love. ACL injuries and chronic knee pain can end your career on the snow earlier than planned, but a neuromuscular training program is proven to reduce your chance of injury and improve performance!
The ACL Strong Snow Course will guide you through a proven system with the exact exercises that will help you feel better, move better, and be more resilient against injuries.
This online course includes a 4 week training blueprint, a FREE 2 Week Bonus Challenge, a Mid-Season Maintenance refresher course, and tons of tips for promoting knee health and preventing injuries to the knees, hips, ankles, and lower back.
This course will help you improve:
- STRENGTH in the legs, hips, and core muscles
- BALANCE in a variable environment
- LANDING MECHANICS for jumps and turns
- AGILITY for reacting, cutting, and changing directions
- FLEXIBILITY for performance and recovery
- KNEE POSITION and BODY AWARENESS
When you join ACL Strong, you’ll get:
- A 4 week step-by-step plan, plus 2 bonus weeks
- 6 modules and 30+ exercises to help you protect your knees
- Easy-to-follow video and written instructions with guidance by sports injury prevention expert, Dr. Leslie Desrosiers, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Access to our private Facebook group for support from experts and alumni
- Option to upgrade for a long-term maintenance program